News and Announcements
March Madness Pool
The U16 Black is doing a March Madness Fundraiser Pool again this year. Our pool is $20.00 per person. There are 64 spots available. The pay out will be $780 total.
1. 64 spots available (each entrant will get a randomly drawn team) Must have pool filled by 3/17/21.
2. $20 entry fee
3. Point spreads determine the winner (if the team you have wins and covers the spread, you move on. If the team you have loses the game, but covers the point spread, you take the team that won the game, and have that team going forward)
4. Point spreads are determined by “theScore: Sports News & Scores” mobile app.
5. If a game ends in a tie (according to the spread), whoever had the winning team, keeps it.
6. Payouts are as follows-
3rd and 4th place-$120 each.
If you are interested please let Brian Van Swol or Gary Nelson know. (Gary and Brian will be running the pool and collecting the money)
Currently our U9 baseball team is collecting shoes for an awesome fundraiser. Our goal is 100 bags (25 pairs in each bag) … we have a long way to go currently we are at 17 bags!
If you have any shoes you’d like to donate please contact me by Facebook or email (email@example.com) and we can arrange a pickup ! We will be collecting through February.
We can accept any type or size of shoe:
❌ only exception is ⛸
Here is more information about the organization https://funds2orgs.com/about-us/
Bronco Select Fall spirit wear campaign is now live. Both Ruma and BSN spirit wear sites are live. Below you can find the sites and access codes to shop from both.
Order Site: https://rumasports.itemorder.com
Baseball Code: BSBASE20
Fast Pitch Code: BSFAST20
Both shops said that they would be open through November 10 and items would arrive well before Christmas.
This year the Bronco Select parent meeting was virtual and held on Sunday, October 25 at 6pm. During this meetings parents will hear from/about:
- President of Bronco Select: Justin LaFrania
- Meet the coaches
- Learn about the 2021 season
- Opening of The Dugout
- Pig Roast Chairman: Jess Meyers
- Website / Social Media Coordinator: Tony Haag
Watch the Parent Meeting here:
Congratulations to the Fastpitch 14u Black Team for going undefeated in the YMCA Fall Ball League winning all 8 games! They then went 2-0 in bracket play. The finished league at 10-0 and are now 12-1 for the fall. They took on the Hartland Lady Hawks in the Championship game on Saturday winning 12-3! Way to go girls! Good luck this weekend in the Shock Spooktacular tourney.